Sunday, August 22, 2010

Motivation

‎"What lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson- 


I was left with this quote in a card from my mom before leaving for school. I'm so thankful for the love and comfort my parents have always given. I am truly blessed to have them and for the opportunities that they laid out for me to have in life overall. They are one of the main reasons I strive to work hard and never let them down through my actions in school and out. 
We should appreciate what we have and especially the parents or parent we do have, however good or bad of a relationship we have with them, they gave us life, and will forever have their name. Too many times we are not grateful for the love and care we have been provided. Never forget the compassion of our parents who have laid the path before us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment