Friday, December 4, 2009

Alicia Keys: Unthinkable(I'm Ready") w/Drake & Put it In a Love Song w/Beyonce


2 new tracks from Miss keys-
First one is "Put it in a Love Song" feat Beyonce- I was really anticipating this song and its not what i expected but I do I do like it. It feels like a beyonce joint (uptempo dance record), but i like how alicia expanded her horizons on this one. A video visual for this one would be crazy.


The next one is "Unthinkable(I'm Ready)" with Drake doing background vocals. Man o Man this joint is crazy. Its been on repeat ever since I first heard it. It's one of those r n b songs that just hits u- slow jam thats got a great vibe to it. It'd be great for Drizzy and Miss keys to do more collabos in the future.


The Element of Freedom Dec. 15th!


Update heres a vid of her full concert this last tuesday Dec. 1st


No comments:

Post a Comment