Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Acoustic: Wale "Diary"





Wale goes poetic- one of my favorites off the album and the acoustic version is even better

See all I ever want to do is be relevant just tell me that I ever meant anything or that you could ever see me and you on another light but its like the dark winter doors darkest nights by the wrong men mostly all of them have made you some what incapable of a first impression what I do is channel my aggression with no cable or antenna just intentions to impress you; incapable, hoping that the material possessions can materialize to a better you; cars, nothing I drive can drive better this frame of mind with such an ugly picture in the end; money, nothing I buy can buy me more time for your ears to say your heart to listen to it; diamonds, a girls best friend is what they say but believe me with the right allegiance ya, you gonna shine anyways and every day that goes by is a couple more lines in her diary the day before is better then the present so anyone presented in her presence endures her life; sentences, no key for release no reason to be around her minds in the clouds she writes it all down in her diary

No comments:

Post a Comment